Want to step into spring?
Installing spring roller blinds generally is a time-consuming job, especially in a recess. The blind needs to be kept in tension during transport and throughout the entire installation process, which used to require two people or a mounting profile. With our smart installation lock, this is a thing of the past.
As soon as the blind clicks into the brackets the lock automatically pops out and the blind is installed on tension. Next, the rolling speed of the blind can easily be adjusted with the left control wheel, while the right wheel allows you to set the top position of the bottom bar. These wheels can be operated both inside and outside the recess. .
Summary of the benefits of our Ultimate Spring System
- As easy to use as a chain operated blind but without the need for any breakaway or tension device.
- Completely child safe by design.
- Easy Installation.
- Intuitive operation.
- Available in 6 colours with plastic caps white, off white, grey, anthracite, black and bronze. As well as 6 metal finishes in White, chrome, stainless steel, aluminium, old brass and black nickel.
- Matching bottom bar available also.
- This is the only spring with which you can set both the top height and the bottom height precisely, allowing multiple blinds to “line up” perfectly.
· For more information or to order a sample just contact us on 01843 608780